ISO International Standards bring technological, economic and social benefits. In addition, the benefits of ISO is to help harmonize the technical specifications of products and services, making the industry more efficient, and prevent barriers to international trade. ISO helps assure consumers that the product is safe, efficient and good for the environment.
ISO has developed a standard ingredient in describing the economic and social benefits. It was intended to be known by decision makers and stakeholders, as a concrete example of the standard value.
Read more: Perusahaan Konsultan Iso
ISO International Standards are strategic guidelines and tools to help companies overcome some of the most demanding challenges of modern business. Ensuring that the business operations to be as efficient as possible, increase productivity and help companies to access new markets. Benefits of ISO would not only be felt by the company, but also our clients and customers.
ISO Benefits for companies include:
- The cost savings . Help optimize operations, thus improving the bottom line both during production and marketing.
- Improve customer satisfaction . Help improve the quality of goods, improve customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Open up access to new markets. Helps prevent barriers to trade and open global markets.
- The increase in market share . Help improve enterprise productivity and a competitive advantage.
- The environmental benefits . Help reduce negative environmental impact.
Companies as businesses also benefit from taking part in the standards development process.
Why would a company involved in the development of standards?
One of the strengths of ISO standards is that ISO was created by people who need it. Industry experts encourage all aspects of the standards development process, from deciding whether a new standard is needed to define all the technical content. Involved in this process can bring significant benefits to your company, for example by:
- Providing easy access to information that could shape the market in the future
- Give your company a voice in the development of standards
- Helps keep market access open.
Involved in the development of standards to bring concerns and the need to bear in a process that will affect your company in the future.